Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Resources

Point of Post 

Like many others I dreamed of having a phone sized e-ink ereader. After doing some research I stumbled upon the Xiaomi Moaan Inkpalm 5. Because this device is intended for usage within China and not much elsewhere georgraphically the barrier the device presents is in language and launcher. To overcome these woes I took to the internet. many people have graciously posted their knowledge on the device, or devices similar to it, for the everyday man to follow. Below is a list of resources I have used thus far. Ideally this list will be updated continuously. 


The List 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Posts

Interest Form

TROR's first drop was a success! I would like to thank everyone again for purchasing your ereader through The Roots of Reading . To read...